Honestzaid.blog.com


Dear All Search Quran link Enable now. Following is the link.
For Download plz click on below link:

Request By zahid hussain

Dear All,
All are requested to plz wait few days inshaaAllah i’ll upload it on another website. Link has been disabled due to some un-avoidable reasons.  Some peoles asking why I mentioned account number etc. This is for my upcoming projects Like “Tafseer-e-Quran Search, Mobile Search Software etc”. Hope fully now my this post would clear all doughts. If any one feel any confusion
 plz call me 0092-300-3012285.


Link Disable now

Dear All,
Link Disabled due to traffic.
Regards
Zahid Hussain
Cell: 0092-300-3012285

For Contribution

Upcoming projects:
1. Search Hadees Engine
2. Search Tafseer-e-Quran
3. Search Quran-o-Hadees website
4. Search Quran-o-Hadees Mobile software
Followin
Following are my account Details:
Account Title: Zahid Hussain
Bank Name: Meezan Bank Ltd. … Account Type: Current
Branch Name: Allama Iqbal Road PECHS Karachi
Account No. 0120-02000000443
Swift Code: MEZN PK KA
For Wester Union Following are my Detail: 
CNIC # : 41303-8720876-7
My name as per CNIC is : Zahid Hussain
Regards
Zahid Hussain
Cell: 0092-300-3012285
Tel: 0092-21-34852995

Search Quran introduction

AOA
This is Zahid Hussain. I am working in Sidat Hyder Morshed Associates (pvt) Ltd. as a System Analyst.
I have completed the Search Engine of Holy Quran. In this search engine you can find any topic. Its in 4 languages
(English, Arabic, Urdu & Roman Urdu). According to google i am the only person in the world who complete the translation of
holy quran in Roman Urdu and made this
search Engine.
For example:
If u want to search “sabar” related aayaat u can type “sabar” in roman urdu or “صبر” in urdu or patience in english system
will give u the answer in just a moment. How many time it comes in the Holy Quran and where. Now you can search all the
topics in this search engine.
I made this search engine after 4 years strugle. Its for “Fee sabilillah”.
Thanks & regards
Zahid Hussain
0300-3012285

Hello world!

Welcome to Blog.com.
This is your first post, produced automatically by Blog.com. You should edit or delete it, and then start blogging!
                                    
                                                                  well zahid hussain


1 comment:

  1. I can't open the downloded file in my phone...plz help me out..i have got samsung galaxy 2

    ReplyDelete